This page is updated frequently, so please check back. The most recent announcements appear higher on the list, and older announcements lower.
We do our best to meet student requests, while also balancing graduation requirements, class sizes, staffing and other factors. In some cases, a change request can be accommodated, and in other cases changes are not possible. If you have a schedule change request, please follow this process:
- Schedule changes cannot be made until school is back in session. Please avoid contacting the counseling office until the first day of school.
- Please attend the first day of class according to the schedule you currently have (even if you are requesting a change).
- Once school is back in session, fill out a Schedule Appointment form (in the office).
- We will then meet with students individually, throughout the first week of class, to discuss options.
- Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
2017-18 SENIOR YEARBOOK PHOTO DEADLINE: Sept 30
Senior Portrait (head & shoulders only)
Turn in one of the following in portrait orientation:
Hard copy: wallet, proof, or 3x5 on high, high quality photo paper handed to Mrs. Scholz.
Digital: 300 dpi (resolution), sized to 2" x 3" (wallet size), and send to our Herff-Jones eShare account http://www.hjeshare.com/eShare/Index.jsp?code=12487
(No school code needed -- just wait approximately 10 secs for school code screen to disappear to a new screen.)
New Student Registration & Orientation (grades 7-12)
When: Wed, Aug 16th
Please come to the school (1110 N. Morton) to attend one of these sessions:
1st session: 8:30-9:30 am
2nd session: 9:30-10:30 am
3rd session 10:30-11:30 am
Returning Student Registration (grades 7-12)
- When: Thurs, Aug 17: 8:30am-2:00pm & 3:00 to 7:00pm
- This is a drop-by event for returning students.
- Students/families will:
- Update student data, such as contact info, health status and other data for Skyward (you can either print a Student Information Sheet yourself, by following directions below - OR the school will have a copy of you student's record for you to review, edit for changes, and sign).
- Sign required annual forms (can be filled out online this year at home, and printed (see directions below), OR complete this process on Registration day at school.
- Pay Fees, such as ASB Card, Yearbook & Club dues
- Turn in Free & Reduced lunch form
- Student Lunch Account - Deposit money into your student's account
- Sign paperwork necessary for this school year
- Obtain locker assignment
NOTE: In the past, families were asked to fill out a new registration packet every year. This year, families do not need to fill out a new registration packets for returning students. If there are any changes to your student's Skyward records, please simply make those changes electronically by logging onto Skyward family access, following directions below. OR you may edit the printed sheet we will have for you at school when you come in to register. Changes include: new home address, phone numbers, emails, health status.
DIRECTIONS for ACCESSING SKYWARD:
- Go to the Colfax School DIstrict website at: csd300.com.
- Click on Resources tab, then Skyward Family Access.
- Login using your Skyward username & password (the school can help you with this).
- On the left side, click Student Info tab.
- On the right side, click Request Changes for your child.
- Change/update any or all areas that need to be updated.
- Please then PRINT your changed form, sign the bottom, and bring it to the school office on Registration day.
- All of the other annual school forms are also pre-loaded in Skyward this year for you to fill out from home, print, sign and bring in (OR, this year we also have the forms available hard copy at school for you to sign on Registration day).
2017-18 High School Fees (9-12)
ASB Card $45.00
- High School Yearbook $50.00 thru September 30th - will have student name printed on book.
- High School Yearbook $60.00 October 1st thru end of the year - will NOT have student name printed on book.
- FCCLA dues: $15.00
- FBLA dues: $25.00
- FFA dues: $25.00
2017-18 Junior High Fees (7-8)
- ASB Card: $25.00
- JH Yearbook: $12.00 thru March.
- JH Yearbook $15.00 April 1st thru the end of the year.